The Aurí is a 24k gold plated dual-ended Gua Sha with multiple contours that promote lymphatic fluid drainage and stimulate blood circulation. Take your facial muscles to the gym and enjoy firmer, lifted skin.
Our Auri Gua Sha is an at home facial massage tool that lifts and plumps the skin with noticeable results after a few uses.
HOW TO USE AURÍ STEP BY STEP
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly
- Apply your favorite face oil all over face and neck
- Holding your Gua Sha at a 45-degree angle, repeat each section of the face 7-10 times in upward scraping motion from the middle of the face towards the outside.
- Forehead: Start at the center of the forehead and glide your gua sha tool outwards.
- Brows: Going from the inside out, gently glide your gua sha tool upwards along the brow bone.
- Under-Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye, and gently glide gua sha tool outwards to the temple.
- Cheeks: Start at the nose area and work upwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks & cheekbones, moving outwards toward your ears.
- Lips: Gently glide back and forth over lip area approximately 6-8 times
- Jawline and Chin: Gently glide your AURI Gua Sha Tool upwards from the center of the chin towards earlobes
Use the micro-current solar ball tip under the eye area to stimulate production of collagen and elastin
Use different angles of the AURI gua sha tool in line natural contours of your face